29.1.13

A vintage inspired party. Part 1.

Here's a sneak peak into Harper's 3rd birthday party. 
If anyone's interested in details you can email me or leave a comment below, I'll consider doing a post with tutorials for all the decorations I made as well as links to where I got the template for the invites, fonts I used etc, depending on the amount of interest I get. 
Your welcome to share and pin to Pinterest (the below photos of the party), but please provide correct link's to my blog with credit to me, thank you. 









If you have a spare moment could you please vote for us! Your two clicks will most definitely make my day. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous party! I know it must have taken a lot of work. I recently threw my son his second birthday party and made the food (and not THAT much food) but not the decorations, and I was so overwhelmed even with that little bit. Ha. You did great. Happy birthday, Harper!

    ReplyDelete