28.7.12

Two & a half. 20 questions.


Pinerest inspired, ask you kiddo the same questions each year, on their birthday. I was going to do this when Harper turned two, I forgot, today we are having a half year birthday, what better time than now.

1. What is your favourite colour? Green
2. What is your favourite toy? My dummy
3. What is your favourite fruit? Apricot
4. What is your favourite tv show? I don't want to watch T.P, I want to watch, the lion king.
5. What is your favourite thing to eat for lunch? spaghetti
6. What is your favourite outfit? I don't want to wear clothes
7. What is your favourite game? (no answer, sings into a pen)
8. What is your favourite snack? Apricot
9. What is your favourite animal? whispers, I don't like an animal
10. What is your favourite song? signs a few words to a black keys song, I'm not sure what its called.
11. What is your favourite book? Colours
12. Who is your best friend? Gasper and Lisa (its a TV show)
13. What is your favourite cereal? I'm making orange cake, apple for lunch.
14. What is your favourite thing to do outside? chase mummy.
15. What is your favourite drink? I don't want a drink.
16. What is your favourite holiday? A walk.
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? I don't want to go to bed.
18. What is your favourite thing to eat for breakfast? Jelly fish.
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? I don't want food
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't want to grow up

hmm Harper wasn't into being asked so many questions, he got pretty mad, thats probably why a lot of the answers start with I don't want to.

4 comments:

  1. So cute.
    It will be great for you to see how the answers change

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! I can just imagine how much harper is going to love this when she is older!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I loved his I don't want answers too cute

    ReplyDelete