18.5.12

Blogging thoughts

I feel like I suck at blogging. There is so many amazing blogs out there. I'm always comparing myself, thinking, why can't I write better posts, sometimes I think about it to much.
People begin to read your blog and it can become daunting, instead of just writing what you're thinking, you start to worry about what other people will think. I'm really going to make an effort to not worry about it anymore, I started this blog for ME and my children. I've never been keen on putting adds on here for that reason. For me this blog is our life, somewhere I can keep memories and somewhere my littles can look back as they get older. Don't get me wrong I totally understand why people accept sponsors, but for us at this point I don't want my pages full of sponsor posts. love my readers and enjoy getting comments but at the end of the day it's not why I blog, so I'm going to stop it defining my blog.

Look forward to a new set of posts revolving around What we eat.
I cook a lot, with Harpers allergies mostly everything is from scratch In the next few weeks (if time permits) I want to start sharing a lot more recipes, some Vegan, some with meat all egg, nut and dairy free. 

1 comment:

  1. Hon, I TOTALLY agree with you on this one! My biggest downfall is constantly comparing myself to other women and I do that while blogging too! I personally....LOVE your blog!!! It's so really,and down to earth! And you pictures are amazing!
    ♥ Kyna

    p.s- speaking of recipes...I would LOVE to feature you on my blog one Monday! Let me know if your interested!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete